Picnic Garden Korean BBQ
$ $ $
150 Sylvan Ave
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
- Winner by technical knockout... Picnic Garden
- Very nice place. Great place to come in and just enjoy quality with friends.
- Kalbi, bulgogi, lots of other meats. AYCE!! Staff is very attentive. Changed our grill at least 6 times! Always walk out with the meat sweats!
- great quality and food! the fact that you can pick your protein is an awesome concept! we tried EVERYTHING.
- Come hungry! It really is all you can eat!
- Not only is it extremely affordable, but the food is excellent! All you can eat for just 30$
- Don't mix the raw meat with the cooked foods on your plate! Take a separate plate for the raw meats!!
- Errryything is good up in thiisss
- For the adventurous kinds a must try is there marinated lamb or even the squid to experiment with new tastes. http://freshnyc.com/korean/all-you-can-eat-korean-bbq-flushing-picnic-garden
- worth the price.
- Amazing - get the squid
- Awesome spot! Staff are nice and the food is Great!
- The Kalbi is great!
- The price you pay to get into Korean BBQ heaven: $16.99
- They keep their men's room very, very clean. I am very impressed with how tidy it is. Thumbs up!
- All you can eat KBBQ that you cook yourself = I have found my sanctuary. Worth every penny.
- Awesome food. Make sure you eat everything you take or you get charged extra
- Amazing food!
- Clean and more spacious than the one in Flushing.