American, Gift Shop, Farmer's Market
248 Nutting Hill Road
Mason, NH 03048
- Inspiration for Jones's 1948 version of "Little Red Riding Hood". Five-course gourmet lunch with edible flowers harvested on site. Kids get a basket filled with homemade cookies and an apple.
- I have been going to the Pickity Place for over 25 years and its still wonderful.
- A must visit if you are in NH. Amazing seasonal 5 course menu that changes each month and is so fresh I saw a chef run from the kitchen to snip some herbs!! A NH gem!
- Everything was delicious!
- Couldn't check-in to foursquare on site. Bought some great herbs and bought food to feed their sheep. Fab place, I come here every year
- The shallot butter was amazing
- Go with the beef medalions on roquefort over the fettucini w/ sun dried tomato. I had both.