895 E El Camino Real (at Wolfe Rd.)
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
- Great food, fresh delicious and healthy apart from very inexpensive. If you live on a diet, you can pay only 8.99 for two to eat.
- I love the yogurt drink.
- Cristal is an idiot. The food here is amazinggggg, especially the chicken breast wrap with tomatoes, onion, & hot sauce. Super inexpensive and great service!
- This place has the best koobideh and joojeh kabob !!! Ask for half rice , half salad. The owner is very nice and friendly!
- Meat melts in your mouth. Skewers are must try
- The meat almost melts in your mouth. The skewers are a must try
- Number 401
- My favorite is the koobideh (401). The owner is extremely nice and always greets you with a smile. Chelokabob is next door, but I find that Piccolo is just as good, less expensive and faster!
- Ordered the falafel wrap and was surprised by the taste (very good) and size (large).
- The chelo kabob koobideh Is gluten free!!!
- Food is yummy and service is exceptional!! If I want a sit down, I will go across the street.