Piccadilly Fish & Chips
Fish & Chips, Seafood
1348 Polk St (at Pine St.)
San Francisco, CA 94109
- Probably the best fish & chips from a fish & chip style shop in San Francisco
- A Korean family owned business! The old owner knows me & my mom since back late 80's & they are very friendly. Old owner retired sold to new ownership in 2010 but same quality food never changes!
- Closest you are going to get to traditional Fish & Chips in SF
- Cash only. Definitely one of the best fish and chips places I've ever had.
- Love this place, best fish and chis in the city
- Favorite fish and chips in the city. Not too expensive, good amount of food. Eat in, much better straight out if the fryer
- Closes at 8 or earlier on thanksgiving eve. Good for them. Happy thanksgiving!
- When you're hungry try the fish and chips
- Cash only. Best fish and chips I've had in years.
- Pretty good. Very greasy.
- Friendly mom & pop where everything is made on the spot, but yeah... the fish & chips were mushy/chewy and the batter was bland. 'Nuff said.
- Est muy rico y a muy buen precio. No duden en venir.
- Recently acquired by the folks at Old Chelsea. Hope that helps.
- Fried oysters. You can't find fried oysters cheaper than this.