- Everything is delicious here- try the tempura shrimp with ahi appetizer that's not on the menu!
- They need after dinner caramels so they can call them Picca Chews.
- Great chicken. Skip yuca unless you dip it in sauces.
- They tend to run out of things so be prepared with a second option.
- Picca is doing it right! I always come in and get the chicken and black beans and rice. Never a disappointing visit! However this time I brought the Wifey for a date night. The menu is fantastic!
- So you know this place is like a sister to Sardi's Pollo a la brass, which is my favorite Peruvian chicken spot. Very good food
- Fish is fine too
- Their chicken is the best I've had!!
- I have always had a great dinner at this place, especially the Chicharron.....
- This place is horroralbe and there rude
- Fried yuca and chicken are simply the best!!
- Very long wait for a table. Takeout was good though.
- I've never had a bad menu item. Love this place.
- Amazing food in every plate
- Charcoal chicken is the best.
- Good food!
- The food is great but check your carry out order before you leave.
- Ask for Ceviche Fusion!
- Let's start off with Great Food! Don't be put off by the horrible ordering process or the lack of smiles from the staff. The food is excellent. I've had the Chicken twice and the Lomo Fino #Delicious
- Great empanadas and very flavorful chicken