Piazza Bella Trattoria & Osteria
Italian, Wine Bar
$ $ $
2116 W Roscoe St (btwn Hoyne & Hamilton)
Chicago, IL 60618
- Have the goat cheese appetizer... Simply wonderful
- Try the salmon risotto. It is outstanding.
- excellent service - very pleasant atmosphere
- The lunch special is great, and only $7.
- Delicious bread, good wine list, and incredible pasta. Loved the ravioli here.
- Everything is good here! Try the minestrone soup! What a hidden neighborhood gem!
- Definitely the pizza and I love the pasta just great :-)
- Trust this Italian trattoria to turn out a splendid bruschetta, plump ravioli and traditional meat and fish dishes ranging from veal scallopini to chicken marsala.
- Corking fee is $15 per. May as well buy drinks at the restaurant
- Evil. Our waiter pushed us to get a second bottle of wine and have us free lemon cello shots and...best place ever!!!!!!
- Food was great! A little more expensive then I thought but the quality made up in spades. The service was less then par. They didn't really pay attention to us and didn't offer me a refill on my soda
- Pizza and salads to seafood and pasta specials. A gem in Roscoe Village. Be sure to ask for Lupe.
- Gnocchi 4 Formagio: a rich buttery experience with a spectacularly soft gnocchi. I added grilled chicken....great decission!
- Awesome food great service by Lupe
- Salmon pasta with parm is fantastic. Great bread, too. Fantastic atmosphere for small groups.
- Lady bartender must moonlight as a clown, judging by the amount of makeup applied. Good bread, nonetheless.
- The fried calamari is awesome.
- Use to live nearby and took family here often for great food. However, the place has changed and prices through the roof. $8 for kids pasta, fav gnocchi used to be $11, now is $16. Still delicious.