1001 N 2nd St (at Germantown Ave)
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- Try pyt's Burger of the week, always phenomenal!!
- Formerly the site of Schmidts Brewery, its now the home to art galleries, shops and dining. Vegans and dogs welcome.
- Great to watch a game on the plaza big screen or lovely for an evening stroll with a special someone
- Youre in a WiMAX hotspot. Hop online and check The Piazzas website to get the latest news and event information: http://atthepiazza.com/index.html
- The Piazza has an 800-sq-ft stage and a high-def, 400+ square-foot Daktoniks LED screen, with free festivals, concerts, dance performances and live sports broadcasts.
- Check out the cuervo games this weekend.
- Hit the Piazza this Sat, where eight of your favorite UCity chef-wagons (The Cow and the Curd, Mac Mart) are dishing eats infused with the Prohibition-era wine/ moonshine/ chocolate concoction
- Did you know you can get here on SEPTA? Both the Route 57 Bus and the MFL drop you steps away.
- Mens bathroom keycode is 1856 *
- Thank you lululemon for an amazing urban yoga series! The outdoor space at the piazza is perfect for this!
- Don your kevlar vest after 10pm...
- Great outdoor pubic space with European piazza feel. Great food or Swift Half for great beer. Live Music on stage.. Sports and Films up on a gigantic hd screen. Did I mention FREE PARKING!!!
- Make sure you dance with the Hotties!!!
- Check-in. Get a free beer. I love four square. And gunners run.
- I was at the food scavenger tour today at the piazza in northern liberty Philadelphia- a really neat adventure
- ORGASMIC: try darlings Cordon Bleu! Its that good!
- tired of riding the shoulders of your BFF at the 104.5 block party? stop by our hydration station for info on side stage acess (+ save your friend a potential neck injury.)
- Catch free concerts and events in this wide open space, or browse the galleries, shops and restaurants (though businesses come and go as seasons change). In summer, it's the perfect spot to lounge.
- Piazza resident? Join the Facebook group. Http://Tinyurl.com/piazzaresidents
- Check in at PYT, then get a Kimchi burger and an adult milkshake.