Phuket Old Town (ย่านเมืองเก่าภูเก็ต)
Neighborhood, Other Outdoors, Plaza
เมืองภูเก็ต, ภูเก็ต 83000
- Great for walking tours and photo shoots with the Sino-Portuguese architecture as background
- Follow the heritage walk to see the best of Phuket's old town.
- Beautiful Sino Portuguese architecture. Check out the weekend night market or go in the day to take loads of photos
- Wander about - there is so much to see - slowly :)
- The China Inn is on Thalang road. A beautifully restored Chino-Portuguese town house, now a restaurant
- Rain Rain Rain
- ( 16.00 22.00)
- Some cool cafe spots around here to heal the tired walking feet and beat the heat during the day.
- NA SIAM Guest House & Cafe
- #temples #tour @ #phuket #old #town #incomingasia #touroperator #thailand #myanmar #singapore #malaysia #indonesia
- Walking around for the small charming Phuket old town with the Sino-Portuguese architecture, nice souvenir shops, good painting, and lots of small cafes.
- Cute little area with colorful houses. But nothing special for shopping, mostly touristic.
- I loved the architecture and charm of the town. Take a stroll around the narrow streets to enjoy people's life style and nice shops.