The Phoenix Bar & Grill
4 Ayer Rd
Shirley, MA 01464
- You can't beat the top notch service here. Mel remembers your order. Sue will run to her house for ginger beer for your mule. They have gluten free burger buns. This is our go to lunch spot.
- Food is ok. A little pricey for the menu they offer.
- Close to work, so it makes it a popular lunch and after work spot for drinks. The food is nothing spectacular, but the drinks are well-priced with specials.
- Decent local spot. Food is decent. Beware...no food on Mondays. Big bar. They have bands and djs. Open very late. Nice.
- Great place to visit if you want to escape the city on the MBTA Fitchburg Line.
- Outside view of The Phoenix Bar & Grill, 4 Ayer Road, Shirley, MA 01464 ~ Phone 978-425-4835
- Saturday ~ March 16, 2013 ~ 9 PM ~ Free St Patrick's Party with NOT THEM at The Phoenix Bar & Grill, 4 Ayer Road, Shirley, MA http://www.reverbnation.com/werenotthem
- Friday ~ May 31, 2013 ~ 9 PM ~ Free NOT THEM Show at The Phoenix Bar & Grill, Shirley, MA http://www.reverbnation.com/werenotthem
- The WORST service ever in a low key pub environment! We were ignored. My husband's order was incorrect TWICE! They said they would take if off the bill...we just walked out and didn't leave a tip.
- Food ok... Service SUCKS !
- Kitchen closes from 2-4 but the bar stays open. Also closed on Mondays.
- Ask for the Rocky Balboa lunch special