Phoenix Concert Theatre
Rock Club, Concert Hall, Music Venue
410 Sherbourne St. (at Carlton St.)
Toronto, ON M4X 1K2
- Best sight lines in this music venue - even if you arrive late and have to watch from the back. Mixed experience with the audio. But always a good time if it's a band you love!
- Smash your piggy bank for the mandatory coat check. Ridiculous.
- They need to have more bartenders working at a time. Every show I go to here it takes at least 20 minutes to get a drink. Other than that it's a great concert venue.
- Never, ever, ever check your coat. Absurdly poor design and slow service guarantee an hour-long wait. Realz.
- Mosaic executed the Smirnoff Experience 'Carnivale' here in May 2010 w/ The Virgins & KeysNKrates. Check out a pic the aerial hoop act from the event: http://yfrog.com/6b4mlj
- If your not dancing, your not living!
- Great location in the city
- Probably my least favourite venue. Terrible audio setup.
- No matter how cold it is, do NOT wear a coat!! The coatcheck line is NOT worth it!!
- Phoenix is a great place to see concerts. There are great views of the stage even from the very back.
- NXne2017 kick off the fun starts
- All beer comes in cans - I guess there's a glass phobia, but they still want to serve large quantities of beer...
- Amazing sound! Intimate venue.
- Mix Master Mike and Grand Wizard Theodore will be spinning here on February 28th, 2015!
- Popped in for the Breached interactive video release party. Did you know they serve fish tacos, burritos, and pulled pork? Maybe that was just for tonight. I dunno. But it's better than street meat.
- Uh oh, I hear INK (the d-bags behind Guvernment) bought this place. That's sure to spell trouble. Seen everything from Slash to Sum 41 to Vance Joy to dubstep shows here, hope ink doesn't wreck it.
- Great sound
- This is one of the most intimate venues in TO. Really cool bands come here all the time and you're guaranteed a great view of the show.
- Drink before you go. Bar service is appallingly slow.
- Great location, and I thought it was a great venue for a concert.