1933 Hollywood Blvd
Hollywood, FL 33020
- It's located on the North side of Hollywood Blvd.
- The Pho soup is awesome and the tofu spring rolls with peanut sauce are of the best I've had.
- Love this place!! Try the spring rolls
- BYOB! Way cheaper than them selling alcohol
- Great pho (and I had many in my life) if youre interested in the food and you dont care about interior and whatnot you should definitely check this place out. Service was fast too.
- First time in my life I have tried Pho soup here and it was tasty, can't compare to any other places cause it was my first Pho and I like it. Vietnamese sandwiches is nothing about just a regular
- Pho is kind of pricey compared to most places.
- The rolls were simple but good!
- If you're in the mood for a light meal, this is the place. Charge extra for to go hot sauce which I thought was pretty ridiculous, but tasty nonetheless.
- Like to come to this place great Food.
- Mandatory: Lime Soda. Fresh, hand squeezed lime juice with raw sugar and club soda over ice.
- They are a little stingy on proteins.
- Pho here is the best Ive had and I come here every Sunday like its my religion. Every person I have brought continues to come