Pho Soc Trang
4242 Division Ave S
Grand Rapids, MI 49548
- Think of a dreary, rainy day. Now think of a big bowl of noodle soup; very yummy!
- It isn't on the menu, but they'll make salty lemonade for you. A favorite of mine.
- Number 12. Just do it.
- Get the #9. It's the best.
- Love the a43!
- Excellent Pho and spring rolls
- Cheap prices. Great Pho. Love the brisket.
- Looks like a dive but is a hidden gem. 100% authentic and crazy good! Try 37 or 43.
- Curry Chicken.
- Best Pho in GR.
- Best Vietnamese in town. Order Bun Bo Hue, Bun Cha Gio and Cafe Su Da
- Pho Tai Nam Xe Lua. Figure out how to say it, and order. You can thank me later.
- The effin' 23
- So much better than Bamboo.
- And I swear #33 spicy beef vermicelli soup is magic. #CuresWhatAilsYa
- #37 in a bowl is my favorite!! Delish Vietnamese coffee, too!
- Coffee is great, but the ph is outstanding