Pho Saigon 808
658 Front St (back of Cinema center)
- The cube steak is Awsome
- Rare Steak Pho was great! A little more greasy than I am used to but really good! And 22oz Singhas were awesome!
- BBQ beef lemongrass is delicious! The dipping sauce too! I wanted a straw!
- Veggie spring rolls
- Vegetarian, vegan, or gluten free? Check the back of the menu for veggie options (tofu fresh rolls and green papaya salad with tofu are delish). Best veg selection in town.
- Get the fresh young coconut. They're huge, a great drink, and the coconut meat makes a great dessert! Enough for two people!
- Loved the dumplings!
- Delicious Pho and Clay Pots!