601 John St (Elizabeth St)
Utica, NY 13501
- The soul will cure your soup. Or vise versa.
- One of the two best places in Utica to get Pho. Doesn't look like much from the outside, but the food is great.
- Get the spring rolls with peanut sauce
- Service here is really excellent! Pad Thai is almost always enough for two if you're on a budget ;)
- The V-41 is to DIE FOR! If you're sick, it's better than DayQuil!
- All you can eat buffet 6.95. Lunch from 11 to 2 and 5 to 9
- This place has the best Pho in Utica! They also offer excellent service and have a robust menu. Come here if you havent made it in yet!
- This is by far my favorite pho place in the area. I usually go with flank and brisket, regular size, and it is amazing. Always a generous amount of beef and noodles. Cant recommend this place enough!
- The service is great, the food is tasty but too greasy
- Spring rolls and Drunken Noodles are my favorite.
- Some of the best pho in the United States can be found in this converted 7-11.
- Pad tai & of course, Pho!
- Mmm Pho on a cold day
- Too much MSG. My tongue numbs for hours