1212 W Carmen Ave
Chicago, IL 60640
- Amazing food, great prices!
- Our new favorite Vietnamese spot in Uptown. Skip the wait at Tank Noodle and head down the street to Pho Lily.
- Amazing Pho. Will be back here for sure. BYOB too.
- Amazing food, try it out.
- Ph that never fails you! And delicious caf
- Avocado smoothie is so yummy
- EVERYTHING here was good. But now its closed.
- The regular pho is tasty and the menu also offers other Vietnamese classics like bun cha and hi tieu nam vang.
- Pedestrian at very best. Blah and inattentive service.
- Delicious and filling.
- Spring rolls and pho.
- #30 is amaze balls
- Just best Pho Ga in town.
- Hey Pho Lily, you should join Freebie! Its pretty rad and the benefits are great for both you and me. Check it out! http://taps.io/freebie
- Pho was good. A good spot for a quick meal
- The bun Cha is really good!
- Banh Mi Chay is a great and cheap vegetarian option for a sandwich. The pho is always good too!
- #30- vermicelli BBQ pork... I'd take a picture but I ate it all
- Veggie Pho. Mmmmmm. So good. There is something about that Vietnamese crape that you wrap in lettuce that is so addicting, too.
- Great food! #40 is amazing!