Pho Kim 88
- Pho is great, fried rice is best in this area for sure!
- Love the food here it's always fresh and hot.. The sushi is amazing and the shrimp fried rice is to die for...
- Try the pho ga for the best $10 chicken soup you will ever have
- The Pad Thai is fantastic. Make sure you douse it in Hoisin Sauce--it's spectacular.
- The sushi is excellent, I love the Royce Roll!
- Always finish with fried ice cream with some hot fudge sauce! Find them in Clipper Magazine and on Local Flavor. They have great coupons and a 50% off deal when you can get it.
- Great sushi, seaweed salad and spring rolls
- The Pho pronounced fa is pretty good. Definitely the best in the southern part of the city. Good broth flavor.
- Dead zone for cell phone data. Good luck checking in!
- Great food
- Everybody says to get the pad thai. Don't. It's nothing like any decent pad thai I've ever had. It tastes good, but it wasn't pad thai.
- Try the Pho!
- The Pad Tai is AWESOME here. You get soooo much!!
- Meet the owner. Tell him BarSmart.com sent you.
- Everything is great. I have ordered all over the menu and always been impressed.
- I've eaten there several times and always enjoy the meal so far