Pho House - Buena Park
5248 Beach Blvd (at Malvern Ave)
Buena Park, CA 90621
- Home of the first lackluster bowl of pho I have ever had. Barely at meat in my large bowl. #fail
- Be sure to order crispy onions on the side and eat it with the pho. They're a free side dish!
- Number three large is where it's at!
- Great taste, lots of noodles, pho tai (rare beef) had good amount of meat. They offer free thai tea. Small glass but great. I'm not into the Thai tea but taste was good.
- Filet mignon + lobster pho is no bueno
- Gotta try the fried calamari!
- This place is alright, nothing special. I enjoy egg noodles for my Pho, but that's not an option here
- It's freezing in here. I guess it's a good thing during Summer. lol
- Number 3 large with egg rolls and you're good to go.