41-01 Kissena Blvd
Flushing, NY 11355
- Shrimp & duck spring rolls (#26)
- Very good.
- Tried #180 bun cha gio vietnamese spring roll w vermicelli . Loved it. Excellent takeout service and staff friendly.
- The bun bo hue is spicier here than next door at pho bang
- Open night and day, 24/7. Make sure to look at the window if you're going to order pig.
- Pho noodle and honkong style noodle is so delicious
- Good for a quick banh mi fix in Flushing
- advertised as viet food but more like Chinese food and run by Chinese ppl. beware: bubble tea does NOT come with boba. the boba is an extra $1. people there are rude! go next door to pho bang!
- Confusing- is this vietnamese, cantonese, or mainland restaurant?
- Pho with beef tendon.....tasty
- Pho with duck was yummy. But my summer rolls with shrimp were kinda gross. Would def go back, just not for the summer rolls.
- Also if you are ordering wonton noodles, it will take at least 15 minutes as they are preparing those from frozen
- Cash only. Highly recommend the duck. The roast pork is good but not comparable to the duck
- Even though they always get an order wrong.. The servers are pretty nice and accommodating.
- Super nice food, a bit pricey but worth it!!
- Satisfied with the food as usual ^_^
- My go-to pho place in flushing!
- Also dba BVP foods.
- I had BBQ Roast Pork over Rice today. the meat are tasty but the rice is undercooked.
- besides the pho, pork chop sandwich!