Pho Be Vietnamese Noodle House
314 Sawdust Rd
Spring, TX 77380
- Fried tofu here is great
- Fried tofu here is awesome
- Service is fine...
- Actually the service here is pretty good
- Service sux!!!
- Friendly place
- Pho phmpassable too many of these places around
- It's ok. If you don't know better.
- Always quick servers with attentive service. I love the pho! The "small" is more than enough food for me.
- The place was beautiful, service was not-so-much. I will try it again.
- Try the Pho No. 1 Special, excellent!
- Be sure to check the specials board, some great stuff there.
- This place has gone downhill. So sad because it used to be so good with great food and service. Terrible service today and the Pho tasted funny.
- Expensive...dat pho on louetta is cheaper and just as good
- Great Spring Rolls, Fried Rice. Be sure to look at the specials board on the way in for off-menu treats.
- B-9 is amazing! Highly recommend. Big portions, nice atmosphere, and good prices :)
- Service was good, but I didn't like my Banh Mi
- The broth was really sub par for the pho. Maybe this was a fluke?
- Wonderful vegetarian options.
- The grilled combo is excellent!