3507 Laurel Fort Meade Rd (at Old Line Ave)
Maryland City, MD 20724
- Be kind, and they'll treat you like family here.
- Get the Pho.
- Soup is good
- Always great.
- One of the best in town...
- Service sucks. Everybody is just standing around and talking Cantonese. Not Vietnamese authentic.
- Pho was good. Will come back for other items on the menu.
- The Pho was great definitely hit the spot.
- The spicy combination rice is great
- The pho was personally not my taste, although the summer rolls were delicious and served with an out of this world sauce.
- Family run place with great food!
- Great pho and the best fried rice.
- So basically their take-away soup is a bottle of hot water and a plastic bag with raw veggies. Sticking to what I know from now on
- Best ginger chicken ever
- The pho is amazing