Pho 32 & Shabu
- Open really late and super-wallet-friendly. Who can complain if you've got a hankering for Pho at 11pm on a Wednesday night?
- For that cheap noodle fix!
- Try the Beef Pho With Brisket - Love this. So good on a cold night
- Fresh toppings for Pho
- Summer roll
- Pho with everything including the tripe
- Super clean and great food.
- tofu with udon!
- I absolutely love pho. I come to this place any chance I get. The pho is to die for!
- Good pho!!! The broth is lighter than the traditional soup.
- Good to go when your rollin in already drunk & hungry bc they're open late. But if you want really GOOD hangover pho.... Mekong across the street on bell blvd will be a better choice
- The Phone was great! Brought back memories of my trip to Vietnam
- Only thing worth getting is the pho
- The noodles are good here... pho sho!
- Saw the guy sweep the floor then grab noodles with bare hands and didn't wash them...kinda skeeved.
- Pronounced "PHA" people!. it's a Vietnamese noodle soup with lots of veggies and meats that in this place you get to cook yourself. They have japanese cuisine as well minus the Sushi part.. wait what?
- I almost always come here if I'm out on Bell on a late night. Their pho hits the spot. If you prefer shabu shabu, it's available here too. Although I don't believe it's worth it.
- You dont get more meat if you get a large pho, stick to the small. Also, try the raw beef pho. Its more tender than the brisket.
- Instead of getting white castle, treat yourself to an SP2: beef over rice. You'll feel much better about yourself in the morning.