- cheap and yummy.. i'm starving now
- Super bowl is good for sharing :) and the grilled sausage roll :D
- Oxtail Pho! #8!! Yummy!
- Great pho, quick service, crowded at lunch but they get you in and out. Parking is limited though.
- Vietnamese coffee, thick and creamy and cold. The way I like it
- They have boba and Vietnamese coffee as drink options here
- Located on Pioneer Blvd in the city of Artesia
- Some pretty awesome broth!
- Hey have Filet Mignon
- Menu options
- Item options
- Located on Pioneer Blvd in the city of Artesia. Ranch 99 plaza and a Daiso
- Located on pioneer
- Pho pho pho!! 2000!!!
- Kind of sucky
- #21 is my favorite when I'm not into a big bowl of soup. Pork and vermicelli...bn thit nng.
- Vermicelli is always good here.
- Very inexpensive... dishes start at $6
- Oxtail pho is the bomb!!!! Yummy!!