17200 Ventura Blvd Ste 229 (in Encino Commons)
Encino, CA 91316
- Hands down the BEST cheesesteaks in the valley.
- Dora the Explorer backpack said it best. Yum, yum,yum,yum. Delicioso.
- People need to know about this place. If I had to choose between buffalo wild wings and phillys best , well I chose phillys. And buffalo wild wings is bomb so that should tell you how great phillys is
- Best place to grab cheesesteak sand sandwich. And dont forget the hoagie speard.
- Claudio is the best employee.
- Very tasty!
- Cheesesteak of course!
- The traditional was Awesome. The fresh bun is the best.The Nacho Cheese one tasted great, but was very messy.
- Good chicken cheese steak. Eat it there though. It will get soggy if you take it home or order through Post Mates.
- Must have the onion rings
- The best onion rings I've had in LA. My munchkins favorite cheesesteak
- The Taylor Pork Roll and the Cheese Steak with Wiz.
- Get the birch beer to go with any sandwich. They fit perfectly together. And tasty cakes at the end
- Great pepper steak delicious light and lean tasting
- Dont ask for fried onions, because they will literally put onions in the deep frier
- Name tells u everything abt this place
- Philly's Best Chicken is on point, off the chain, out of control, *other Guy Fieri phrase*
- Cheesesteak with extra cheese. Sorry arteries!
- Best pepper steak ever!
- F in amazing