History Museum, Park
- Great Place to spend the afternoon learning about the Phillips family and circa 1750. $12 admission and you can take some really great pictures during the warm weather.
- The only way you can visit is via guided tour.
- Don't miss all their special attractions! Horseman's Hollow all October and Pirates of the Hudson every July!
- Cornmeal house
- Overflow parking isn't as far as it seems. Easy enough if main parking is full.
- They're open till 5pm, but the last visitors are allowed in at 4pm
- This is also the Kykuit visitor center.
- Walk down to Devries Park for a picnic, maybe do some fishing in Pocantico River
- Beautiful bridge outside.
- This is a must when here in sleepy hollow. You will learn all aboit the wealthiest family of the 1700's
- The tour guides are fantastic and stay in character, and its almost like being in the time.
- The haunted trail was the best
- The hours online are incorrect...they are closed in November :(
- $12 admission last 1 leaves at 3 now. What a joke don't waste your time