State Farm Arena
Basketball, Music Venue
1 State Farm Drive NW (at Centennial Olympic Park Dr)
Atlanta, GA 30303
- 1999's Philips Arena, home of the Atlanta Hawks & the Atlanta Thrashers, is marked by a large number of advanced TV screens that showcase the namesake electronics company.
- Visiting teams beware, this isnt called the Highlight Factory for nothing.
- Live hockey games are the best.
- Hawks, Thrashers, concerts.... excellent venue.
- I heard you could have a "Brutally Good Time" here
- I just thought the Hawks should have their own venue on foursquare. Go Hawks!
- Security People Suck
- Check out the PHILIPS Arena experience on the 2nd floor and hawk walk on the main level for all the cool food vendors. for good cheap eats before the game, check out the CNN Center atrium food court.
- One of the best concert venues ever! Pink concert was amazing!!!
- This place might as well no longer exist. The inept and incompetent fools who own it sold my hockey team to Winnipeg. It will be a cold day in hell before I'll ever patronize Philips Arena Again.
- home of the Atlanta Hawks
- Seems that every seat in this arena offers a great view of the games, concerts, & other events! What a relief!
- Great view from any seat in this arena!!
- This 18,000 seat staduim is home to the Atlanta Hawks!
- Top Dining Options: Red on all levels; Nava Taqueria outside Portal 7; Back Court BBQ outside Portal 8; Stir Crazy outside Portal 7; The Natural Stop outside Portal 5.
- Support the Hawks before we end up without an NBA team!
- - parking passes are amazing #access too; the custodial staff gives you good laughs and eye opening suggestions #Suites seductive
- BOUT TO GO HAM
- Yeah go ATL
- Great Turn UP SPOT!