$ $ $
36 Ocean Dr
Miami Beach, FL 33139
- Chicken satays are the best in town
- Philippe's happy hour at the bar daily from 5 to 6:30 p.m. will feature complimentary appetizers and half priced drinks. We're looking forward to a Philipptini!
- A bottle of house red or white wine complements the dishes beautifully, from crispy seaweed to the Chefs lettuce wraps and famous Satay chicken.
- Same awesome food as Mr. Chow. New location south of 5th.
- Throw shit..if you're cool and a baller of xourse
- Greek salad and a shrimp is fantastic!Dont forget to drink lots of UZO!!
- The best Peking Duck in Miami
- Check out the F-Factor Approved menu options at all Philippe locations! We love Philippe <3
- Tuesday night dinner party with DJ Danny Stern. Where good looking models mingle with locals
- Tuesday has the best crowd
- The Green Prawns are amazing!
- The chicken satays are amazing!
- Opa is closed. Philippe Chow opens Nov 16th.
- Opening November 16th. Please visit us for updates on Twitter @philippechow & PhilippeChow.com
- At 7pm every night, the music strikes up and the manager tosses hundreds of napkins in the air while Greek belly dancers gyrate on table tops. Come for the fun and enjoy their delicious baklava.
- Their fried cheese is the best along with their grape leaves :)
- Try the crispy zucchini!
- I LOVE OPA, but the R.K.M & Ken-Y Concert is accross the street at Nikki Beach on August 6th! Add me as a friend + follow and shout-out @SmirnoffMiami on Twitter for FREE concert ticket details!