Ice Cream, Desserts
267 Bleecker St (at Morton St.)
New York, NY 10014
- Best frozen yogurt spot in NYC hands down. Pinkberry is so overrated.
- Get the taro yogurt with mochi. You won't regret it!
- At Phileo (formerly YogurtLand) you can choose from different flavored fro yo & add as many toppings as you want. Also they charge you by weight, not by size.
- Taro cos yolo lol
- LOVE that they have taro here. soo good.
- Love the froyo but the guy who works on Thursdays is super rude.
- Yogurt flavors are great, taro or lychee are favorites. Not big fan of the fruits, seems like it's been stewing in the container for hours.
- The peanut butter and taro are great! And the prices are the lowest in the city.
- Island Banana and Cheesecake bites= Heaven on earth
- Watermelon and lychee tart froyo - HANDS DOWN BEST COMBO :3
- Try taro flavor
- Get the taro if you don't like to sweet.
- The closest thing to YogurtLand in NYC! Great if you're an Angeleno who occasionally feels homesick.
- One of my favorite yogurts spots for selection alone Come by often for seasonal flavors!
- best yogurt place i've ever been to. huge selection and absolutely delicious.
- Not as good as LA/OC Yogurtland and more expensive 49c/oz