PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – With frigid temperatures in town for much of the week, a Philly restaurant is again offering an incentive to brave the cold.
Davio’s, located on South 17th Street near Rittenhouse, is giving out free orders of its homemade spring rolls.
If the mercury drops below freezing (32 degrees Fahrenheit), hungry Philadelphians can stop into the eatery and show their phone to the bartender as proof of the current temperature.
Once you’ve confirmed that it’s cold outside, you’re invited to choose from Philly Cheese Steak Spring Rolls, Chicken Parm Spring Rolls, Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls, Reuben Spring Rolls or Shrimp Cotija Spring Rolls.
The “Cold Weather Special” is available on weekdays during lunch or dinner hours in the bar area only.
For more info, visit: www.davios.com/phil.
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers
- Sisters Give Birth Just 15 Minutes Apart At Philadelphia Hospital
- Philadelphia Restaurant Offers Free Food In Response To Freezing Temps
- Study: Early Episodes Of Intense Guilt Might Predict Future Bouts Of Depression
- Petco Pulls All Chinese-made Treats Amid Fears They Sickened Pets
- Pa. Police Searching For Supermarket Deodorant Bandit