$ $ $
- The bar is featuring a drink tonight called a Garden Snake which is green tea vodka, fresh herbs, honey, cucumber, and house mad bitters. Yum!!!!!!
- Some of the most amazing food in Orlando. The drinks are amazing and the atmosphere is fun and lively.
- Great mysterious place in Dr Phillips might have to be a weekly place
- Very cool place. The foie gras is a treat you do not want to miss. Rich and buttery. Ahhh...
- Best daiquiris
- The Garlicy Buttery Rock Shrimp is AMAZING!
- This place is amazing. Takes you to a whole different era.
- If u can find it you will love it!!!
- The bone marrow is phenomenal!
- Very cool place, perfectly located away from all the other restaurants....I know this place won't always be cool, but today is one of my favorites.
- The fondue rivals what I have had in Switzerland. A fun neighborhood speakeasy, creative drinks , needs a bit of work on its theming decor.
- Very nice place. If you want a beer there, ask for an updated list. The beer on the menu is always changing.
- They have these soda cocktails called fizzes which is pretty cool and different. If you can find it, it's a nice little spot. Everything on the menu is pretty good!
- Everything is good at the pharmacy! Portuguese pizza, bone marrow, and fries were great choices. Banana split topped off the meal nicely! Caution: drinks are strong!
- Cool place! Shhhh...
- Awesome food, awesome drinks. I definitely recommend getting the Punch if you're new to the place. And for $4, it'll give you the kick needed to start your experience off right.
- Everything is top shelf , this place is AMAZING!!!
- Japanese cold-filtered coffee is a rare find. Homemade sodas of all kinds (plus birch beer)- even their own tonic water.
- Nice cocktails, great ribeye, friendly service. Bring a torch to read the menu though as it's dark.
- flavors are so good! presentation of the dishes beautiful! , i have to admit my cocktail was perfect (and i have experience on that) the echo is annoying just if you are in are boring table