Pharaoh Cinema Theater
114 W Maple Ave
Independence, MO 64050
- It is the best kept secret in independence. You get right in always a good seat and the price is sooo much better. I like the family atmosphere and old school decorating
- Samsung Pay movies here!
- It's a great place to see a movie. I prefer this place to the big multi-plex chains. It's cheaper and right on the square in Independence. You can walk to dinner afterwards. I love it.
- Love it here!
- Very cool little theater to go to, and afterwards hit The Rheinland for dinner then Clinton's Soda Fountain for desert or just walk around the Independence Square.
- Years since we were there. Still great place for a movie
- Great matinee prices. Not the flashiest theater in town, but still really nice.
- During the weekend tickets are still only $5.00 and I think $6 or $7 after 6:00 pm! Also if wanting to take kids to family movie, usually its pretty quiet during the week!
- Waiting for end of covid