- Riding in the rain. HURT
- Watch keeping your cell phone in your front pocket!
- Reaching a speedy 85 MPH, its one of the worlds fastest scream machines. The rides main drop runs over a ravine and through a nearby coaster. Coast over to http://binged.it/QjZ1sp for more.
- Wait at the bench like a scared little girl, while your friends ride!
- Lots of air time in the way back seat!!
- Only sit in the front. It's worth the extra 5 minute wait. Trust me!
- Great, great ride!!!
- So many hills that look like you are going to plunge to the ground! Great for thrill seekers!
- Long lines but worth the wait
- Best coaster ever especially the bunny hops
- My boys say "best ride in the entire park"
- One of the best steel coasters in the world. Be sure to ride early before the line gets long.
- The back seat is the best place to be! Great air time
- Hold on to your Pirates' hat!
- Neck Jammer.. beware..
- Best ride in #Kennywood
- Ride at night, the darkness is cool plus the park looks beautiful lit up
- Best Roller Coaster I've been on. Even a light drizzle stings severely.
- Enjoy riding it at the start of the day and then at the end of the day
- Gettin' it...again!