Phô-Ever Vietnamese Cuisine
485 S Melrose Dr
Vista, CA 92081
- The lunch special #12 is quite good. Very nice staff. Be wary that there may not always be space to eat in.
- Pho chicken soup is delicious! They give you too much :)))
- Amazing!!! The best rare flank ever! It was so tender in my soup. I think this could be the best pho in San Diego!
- Their lunch specials are inexpensive in price, but loaded with quality. I enjoy the 12, raw steak pho. Delicious. Even if you typically do not like pho, this stuff is fantastic. -Adam
- Best noodle soup in town!
- Comfort food for the soul. The calamari starter is juicy chunks of squid in a light batter with some umami sauce... ed it! I find myself particularly partial to their shrimp and beef pho too.
- Probably the best pho
- Try the Lemon Cured Beef! Seriously delicious!!
- Good service
- Veggie pho has vegan broth. Get it with steamed tofu! You won't be disappointed!
- Hey Ph-Ever Vietnamese Cuisine, you should join Freebie! The benefits are amazing for both you and me.
- Everything is awesome here. The best hands down. The bbq shrimp is the bomb!
- Good vegetarian selections!
- Literally everything here is amazing. This is hands down the best pho place.
- Yummy yummy yummy
- Not familiar with the food? Just ask the waiter to help pick out something yummy. ask for it plain or spice it up as much as you like - which is good because I like plain and my husband likes spicy.
- This pho is no phony!
- The Pho is great!!
- I usually order pho tai chin or pho nam gau. Occasionally get the pho with egg noodles instead of the rice noodles. The bun with bbq shrimps is awesome.
- Extra noodles at no charge!