PGA National Resort & Spa
Resort, Golf Course, Spa
- They have great tennis drills most mornings. Lots of fun!!
- $6 bottled waters.... Make sure you stop by the local mobil station on your way in and pick up a few for a $1 a piece.
- We used a town car to get to and from the airport, to dinner,etc. It was much nicer and much less expensive than the hotel's shuttle, which was filthy. The driver's number is 561-799-2444.
- Just had a superb meal at the ironwood grill. We used the passport voucher that got us 50 bucks of wine for free!! Great food too!!
- I LOVE the spa!! Scott does an AMAZING job with hair blow outs & styling!
- 18% gratuity on a bag of chips. Crazy!!!!
- If you get a room on the first floor, change it. Very creepy.
- My 3 1/2 yr old kid nearly got bit by two dogs on the property out on the porch over looking the pool when we told the manager he did nothing and asked what is he suppose to do. Ppl w/ kids beware
- You won't believe me, but the Truffle Mac & Cheese was bomb. Check it out off room service menu...
- The Waters of the World feel best at night after regular hours. Bring an attractive female to negotiate with security.
- GNO every month. :-)
- Guest rooms are seriously lacking in available power outlets for guests to use - bring a power strip or be prepared to use your computer and charge your cell phone in the bathroom
- The hotel's shuttle is not complimentary. They charged two of us 18 dollars EACH WAY to go to PGA commons...a mile away...in a van that reeked!! Take Admiral Cab instead. MUCH cheaper and clean.
- Service and hospitality are first rate! Prices are the top, and that's not always a good thing. Food is good and there are hundreds of things to do.
- Honda Classic is a great time!
- Very nice pool area.
- Cottages need updating. They were dated, not well maintained, dirty and provided only one towel per day!!! AC could only be turned down to a certain temp even though it was 97 degrees outside.
- Best place to stay if you like golf
- Huge placee. Get a map
- U can't open the balcony door or even sit outside without a mosquito bites so annoying