The Pfister Hotel
424 E Wisconsin Ave (at Jefferson St.)
Milwaukee, WI 53202
- The Pfister is rumored to be visited often by the spirit of Charles Pfister, who founded the hotel in 1893.
- Drop your bags in your room for the night, then take the elevator all the way up to the 23rd floor. Check out the Milwaukee skyline from Blu - a swanky and chill martini spot.
- Stop in for gorgeous decor at Christmas - and at any time of year! Classic elegance.
- Cute boutiques & restaurants to enjoy!
- If you do go to the Phister, don't miss visiting Blu for a view of the city and some great jazz on the weekends.
- Amazing Sunday Brunch! Must eat in Mileaukee!
- Love the stairs
- Cafe at the Pfister- Breakfast is lovely here.
- Check out Blu!
- Whiskey Bar, great live music and dancing within walking distance!
- Go to the Pfister and stay in the historic wing of the building.
- Downtown and need a bathroom? This is your spot!
- If you go to the spa, ask for Sara. She does a great job w/ hair and nails.
- Amazing place for events and overnight stays. Love the neighborhood and scene
- Do not miss this. Beatiful lobby and the meeting space on the 7th floor has a great art display.
- This place is definitely haunted.
- Talk to Stephanie! She is awesome!
- Very beautiful building I love this place
- nice place to stay. Great service.
- The staff at the Pfister are first class and the hotel itself has charm for days. The internet is a little wonky for anything more than email. This is THE place to stay in Milwaukee.