Petrossian Bar & Lounge
Hotel Bar, Pizza, Lounge
$ $ $
Bellagio Hotel & Casino (3600 South Las Vegas Blvd.)
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Congratulations, you've found one of Esquire's Best Bars in America. Get yourself a sidecar, some caviar, and smoked salmon. Forget about the gambling losses.
- Sip on swanky cocktails while being serenaded with live music from David Osborne, the pianist to the presidents. He has performed at the White House Presidents Carter, Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama.
- Listen to the smooth grooves laid down by David Osborne. Request "Love Theme from St. Elmo's Fire" and tip this gentleman well.
- Best bar in Vegas. We refer to it as "our bar." Great service, great drinks, fantastic piano music. Very classy.
- This is probably one of the classiest bars you'll ever go to. Act like it.
- If ya love cheese, stop here for a taste sampling of their fine cheeses! Make sure to nibble on the champagne grapes in btw tastings.
- John the bartender is fantastic!
- come for tea time and macarons 1-4pm!!
- A trio of bar luminariesVincenzo Marianella, Eric Alperin and Seven Grand alum Marcos Tellocreates the constantly changing cocktail list for this members-only club inside a former greenhouse.
- Had an opportunity to have 4 o'clock tea with my bestie and thought it was cute. Try the Vanilla Rooibos tea
- Nice piano offerings and a good meeting place close to the front. Spoil yourself with caviar.
- Afternoon tea! One of the best on the strip! $35 per person. Reservations required.
- Great place to get a Bellagio Cocktail.
- Decent champagne selection. Chef Gail will be happy to accommodate any special food requests! Go for Hi Tea between 1 and 4.
- Their Mai Tai is awesome.
- People watch and listen to live piano while sipping a Manhattan
- If you go for Afternoon Tea, request a table. Having tea on a couch with a lounge table was uncomfortable.
- Great place for a drink, listening to the piano, and people watching! Ps- they don't have their usual snacks during the holidays
- Best cocktails in the bellagio. Somehow the bartenders didn't know what a corpse reviver was, though
- Caviar with vodka for the purists... and with champagne for the rest of us. ;)