The Petrified Forest
Historic Site, Park, Trail
4100 Petrified Forest Rd
Calistoga, CA 94515
- 1 mile loop through the forrest. Many trees are behind fences but there are a few you can touch.
- Nice little hike but short, very peaceful, and they have some great stuff in the gift shop!
- amazing! a must see.
- Good road trip pit stop, but not a destination.
- This place was awesome. A lovely walk and touching the cool stone stumps was memorable.
- Meadow Trail Tour is only available on Saturdays and by appointment. Main Trail always open.