Hotel, Roof Deck, Motel
- The guests-only rooftop boasts the enchanting Private Rooftop Club, which is recognized as a Hummingbird & Butterfly Sanctuary by the National Wildlife Federation.
- have drinks on the pool deck. Gorgeous view of West Hollywood from the rooftop!
- There's a phone.. IN THE BATHROOM!
- Amazing little hotel... Keep it secret!
- Be sure to check out the rooftop. Either have breakfast, sit by the pool, or enjoy some evening drinks. Great atmosphere, wonderful staff!
- The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! Definitely check out the roof top bar/pool. Great layout and views. The regular clientel is a bit pretentious.
- PROs: amazing views from the lovely rooftop, great cocktails, really nice location in WeHo. CONs: poor in-room breakfast, super pretentious guys at the front desk, really bad a/c in the room.
- This is the perfect Hotel in West Hollywood. It is very discrete and romantic.
- Best roof in LA
- No minibar is complete without a "Deep Throat" energy drink and an "Intimacy Lovekit." By that rationale, the minibar offerings at Petit Ermitage are a hundred and ten percent complete.
- Beautiful rooms, unbelievable rooftop pool/lounge, and affordable!
- Snuggle by the fireplace on the rooftop deck, under a warm faux fur throw blanket.
- Try NOT to get a room on the first floor! And of course: must have a drink on the roof terrace = beautiful!
- A hidden treasure in Los Angeles, in West Hollywood.A five star hotel without the five star price.
- Little private oasis in West Hollywood, dining on the rooftop is divine. Views, fireplaces, private little cabanas. Really pretty.
- Try the rooftop bar!
- Rooftop s great!
- Beautiful hotel with incredible rooftop to hang out on. The decor was beautiful, the room was a good size, bed was comfy and the staff were friendly. My new fave
- Rooftop oasis
- Tagliatelle. Simple and flavorful.