E-San Sab Sab
12032 N Cave Creek Rd (at E. Thunderbird Rd.)
Phoenix, AZ 85020
- Beef salad Thai hot! Sooo good!
- Arguably Phoenix's best Thai restaurant. The extensive menu includes both staples and obscure Thai dishes, all featuring exceptionally bold, fresh flavors.
- Fresh ingredients, large portions, and delicious. Food takes awhile to be served.. So don't come starving. Well worth the wait, though.
- They don't have a liquor license yet, but you are more than welcome to bring your own beer.
- Nicest waiter i've ever had. Food was amazing!
- The pad Thai is AMAZING!!and the Thai tea is a must!This is the only Thai restaurant I will come to in Arizona.
- Went to E-San last night for dinner with hubby. He had the stir-fried garlic sauce and I had the noodle soup. Delicious as usual - loving the new signs and lights outside!
- I think they're re-branding - they have a new name, new menu and to-go menu (same delicious food), and new website! www.esansabsab.com
- Food wasn't bad. Large portions. Definitely authentic. Try the chicken rad-nam.
- Best Thai in Arizona IMO
- Fried rice was great