Pete's Restaurant & Pancakes
900 N Union St (S of I-55)
Dwight, IL 60420
- Good food for a decent price
- You wouldn't know it from the name, but there's some good Greek food here!
- Vlore's Slider is 100 percent delicious genius. It's a cinnamon griddle toast egg sandwich. Great place to stop if you're going from Chicago to St Louis. Low prices and no nonsense friendly service.
- Petes is nasty cockroaches served in food bleach rinsed bad chicken,very bad customer service!
- Well worth the stop. Good food and nice people.
- Our waitress Sam was attentive & sweet & the food was reasonably priced & good. The open faced roast beef was delicious! Good Greek food!
- Hey, truckers great truck parking. Even can stay the 10 hrs with receipt from Pete's. Enjoy.
- Awesome customer service... Amazing food!
- It is a very comfortable and appealing atmosphere. The food is adequate and delicious. They also have truck parking.
- It used to be good. It isn't anymore.
- My husband ordered a sandwich and he said the bread tasted burnt. Well the manager said it wasn't. What kind of customer service is that? He didn't eat it. So whatever happen to the customer is right
- The Greek omelette is awesome!! Make sure to get the cucumber sauce with it.
- Worst. Place. Ever.