The ambiance of this bar is the reason to head to its downtown location. Piano players changing every so often keeping the supportive crowd in a fresh and exciting mood.
Pete's Dueling Piano Bar
Piano Bar, Bar, Nightlife
- Don't feed the musicians!
- 100% a must do when in ATX. This place is epic.
- So turns out this is a great place to infiltrate bachelorette parties on a Friday night
- Ask for Mia as your server. No joke. Just do it. Not messing around. Mia.
- The guy that isn't blind has tiny hands!!!
- Tip well! All songs appreciated and played... Amazing venue / fun times!
- Your sxsw venue for being tired of douchebags.
- Try the beer,it's good.
- Great sing along piano bar. They covered classic hits from most genres. Friendly bartenders, great drinks and good happy crowd
- Go once at the very end of your night and then don't go back ever again.
- What an amazing show. Loved every minute.
- Don't plan on ever leaving, it's too much fun!
- Tips: Come early, make a reservation, request a song that rocks, get friends on stage for their birthdays, try the Pete's Punch, buy one of the damn tasty Jello shots, check in on yelp for a special
- This is an Austin MuST!!!
- Write your song on a napkin and hand it over, and they do take bribes.
- A great location for a night out with friends, they play only crowd favorites that you'll be sure to know the lyrics too. Enjoy banter between the musicians between sets too.
- Came here 3 years ago and have been hooked ever since. Request the pussycat song! (as long as you aren't prude)
- Dance on the piano
- Get the piano guys to play the A&M fight song....everyone gets crazy!
- Very fun! Obviously a touristy experience but still enjoyable. Great, talented musicians. Call ahead to reserve a table up front.