Pete's Blue Chip Burgers
1701 Colorado Blvd (at Mt. Royal Dr)
Los Angeles, CA 90041
- Fries cooked with bay seasonings...yum yum yum
- Breakfast burrito!
- Best breakfast burrito I've ever had. Best burgers around (add a fried egg) Best fries and home made blue cheese dressing. Effie is the owner, known her for years, good people... GREAT food.
- very nice :) tons of locals, good eats!!
- A few items that are delightful on your belly, painful to your thighs: try their chili cheese fries, chili cheese dogs, chorizo burritos ...any breakfast plate! (No I didn't try this all in one sittin
- Awesome breakfast burritos and shakes!!
- Classic diner grub and diner portions. Friendly staff - the cooks will wave hello! Chili cheese fries, burgers are all excellent. Cash only
- Blue chip special
- The Chili Nacho's are the BEST !
- Zucchini fries and ranch dip; good combo!
- Pastrami sandwich with seasoned fries and add large ranch sauce.
- Can anyone tell me who the owner was in 1990?
- Gotta have that side of bleu cheese for my fries! Mmmm.
- Bacon & egg breakfast burrito is good
- Can't ever go wrong with the Blue Chip Combo. I like it with crispy fries and mayo on the side.
- Sick attitude problem from the chick on the register.
- Avoid the coffee. Tastes like free hotel room coffee. Yuck.