Peter Chang's China Grill
2162 Barracks Rd (at Millmont St.)
Charlottesville, VA 22903
- Best of C-Ville '11: Best New Restaurant, Best Chinese.
- Spicy means SPICY!!! But everything is amazing!
- Clay pots here are great! I've driven 45 minutes over the mountain just to come here a few times :)
- Dry-fried eggplant is the best eggplant I've ever eaten in my life.
- I had the scallion bubble pancakes at Taste Of China, but having them here made me realize why they're so popular.
- They take lunch reservations too.
- Its all fabulous! Green beans... who cooks them perfect every time? Amazing food.
- Dry-fried eggplant, bamboo fish, scallion bubble pancakes
- After having been here quite a few times, my favorites have become the Guangong Beef and Crispy Pork Belly!
- Portion sizes are huge, very authentic, don't miss this place.
- Need renovation. Service and food are not as good as the Richmond location.
- Lots of veg-friendly and vegan options, all of which are delicious!
- Grandma's stir-fried beef
- Sesame chicken is delishus
- Best of C-Ville '13: Best chinese
- "Locals frequent this strip mall mecca to devour dry-fried eggplant, scallion bubble pancakes, and Golden Mountain Chicken (deep-fried, shredded chicken with carrots and scallions in a special sauce)"
- Skip this and try Dragon Lady. First its an aging bright loud interior. And it had the feel of a McDonald's with kids running in circles. Service was poor and strange. And the food cold and mediocre
- Amazing meal.
- My favorite Chinese food in the states and that's saying something. The numbing tofu skins appetizer really is numbing, the shan city chicken is delicious. Not a place for Americanized food.
- Check out the daily appetizer specials