- The cornedbeef hash was pretty good. Not greasy and delicious.
- Yes, great breakfast spot. They don't grill items on the weekends tho... Like English muffins and such.
- Linda is the best! She is so awesome we come here several times a week.
- Get the front windows yeaya
- My only complaint is that the chocolate chips in the pancakes are too small to really melt. Otherwise, it was delicious! TRY THE CORN BREAD
- Aaaaaamazing corned beef hash! And the meatloaf is made fresh everyday.
- The pumpkin soup was excellent the salad not so much
- 45 minutes after ordering on a Friday at 10am we had not got our meal (for 2 people) yet. The waiter, a tattooed fella, said, hey they screwed up the order, it should be out in a little. Thanks.
- Get a breakfast sandwich and potatoes. Fantastic!
- Great place, great food. Just one of many locations to choose from!
- Great fishcakes. And don't forget the maple butter if you order a waffle.