- Awesome food, but awful service. It took 30 minutes to get a table, with tons of empty spots. The hostess is the one who cleans tables as well, it makes no sense.
- Not accommodating for young children. We brought our infant and they wouldn't let us put his car seat in high chair like all other restaurants do.had to cram into booth with the adults, not pleasant.
- Lisa Country Omelet! Yummy.
- Bad diner food.
- Food is good but service is slooooowwwww! Called ahead to order to go breakfast sandwiches and was told 25-30 minutes. Waited 45 before they came out. I understand it's a Sunday but geez!
- Great egg white omlete and hash was great.
- Really good breakfast options with tons of choices! Food was good and came out quickly.
- Really good breakfast! Get the Eggs Oscar for a New England twist on eggs benny, it's delicious. And the homemade bread is awesome - only $3.99 for a fresh loaf to take home, too!
- Its just like a cracker barrel, but without the RV parking...
- Try the eggs Percsy Supreme. It's basically a corned beef hash omelet with hot peppers and hollandaise sauce. Tasty!
- Great homemade breads