Plaza, Landmark, Park
- The annual holiday Downtown on Ice skating rink is a must for families and couples! Enjoy live music events & community celebrations all season long. Learn more at www.DowntownLA.com/holidays
- Summer Concerts & Downtown on Ice in the winter. Nothing like ice skating outdoors in LA; especially when you're surrounded by the Downtown skyline.
- This summer, lounge on the lawn as you listen to live music in this traditional community gathering spot. Pershing Square's summer concert series is great for families and friends.
- The LA Conservancy city walking tours begin here, $10 per person. Parking under the square can be validated on tours so it's only $5 to park all day!
- Certified farmers market here every Wed 11:30-2pm. Yummy food and fresh produce. Check it out on your lunch break!
- I like the ice skating rink and the farmers market.
- Free wi-fi, not a lot of outlets, but it's got plenty of people watching.
- This is more square than you would think. It wasnt named Pershing Circle for a reason.
- Read City of Night by John Retchy and you'll never see Pershing Square the same way again.
- Farmers market on Wednesdays!
- Downtown residents come here to relax and walk their dogs. It is in a loud and busy location, but still is an enjoyable park to find a moment of relaxation.
- Waterfall thing is cool
- April 2nd is National Pillow Fight Day! Bring your own pillow and wail!
- Location in L.A. Noire video game by RockStar Games
- nice views of downtown architecture. not much by way of programming, but some seasonal events
- Come ice skate in the winter.
- The perfect urban hike starting point - from here you can climb up Bunker Hill and Angel's Flight for a view of Downtown LA.
- Internet y as
- Lots of free music during the summer and you can take the train.
- During the winter, lace up your skates for Downtown on Ice at Pershing Square in front of the historic Millennium Biltmore Hotel or at LA Kings Ice at L.A. LIVE.