Perry's Beach Cafe
- This Perry's is a certified restaurant of the Clean Bay Restaurant Program, helping to reduce stormwater pollution in Santa Monica Bay! Learn about or find more certified restaurants at
- Foursquare special is bullshit- how can you pay with AmEx when it's cash only?
- Very nice stop point in between ur walking, biking, roller skating @santa monica
- Not sure why the overall ratings are under 6. This is a fun spot to people watch and the food was quite good and it's on the beach. What's not to love!
- What? No liquor?
- Open air beach cafe offering tasty snacks, with healthy options, and beach butler rental service including chairs, umbrellas, bikes, boogie boards and more...
- Beautiful view and plenty of seating on the sand but the food -- or at least this veggie burger -- leaves a lot to be desired.
- Great latte but the wait could be long.
- Quick service, huge servings!! This is half my sandwich
- Rent a bike and take a ride
- Outstanding. Lunch I had tuna salad and dinner I had mahi tacos. All very good. Also after long bike ride had a high protein smoothie . Dr Michael Lange says if u are in Santa Monica try them
- Was not a fan in the past but the Mahi-Mahi California Bowl on the menu totally makes up for it. Not super nice to sit but take the food to go and enjoy it on the beach. Also, free wifi with purchase.
- Nothing special, but the view and the seating is really nice.
- French fries
- Great location, surprisingly good food. Park your bike and have a leisurely lunch people watching.
- , , , .
- Want an easy going beach bar with reasonable prices in one of the best locations of santa monica? This is it!
- Veggie burrito yum yum! Serene atmosphere! BYOBB!
- Congrats to Perry's Cafe 4 passing their Clean Bay Restaurant Certification 4 the City of Santa Monica! They're doing their part to keep the Santa Monica Bay clean! Learn more: www.santamonicabay.org
- Muy malo el servicio de la persona que nos atendi