Perly's Restaurant & Deli
American, Breakfast, Sandwiches
111 E Grace St (btw 1st & 2nd)
Richmond, VA 23219
- Not a bad pancake. Staff is a little too hipsterific.
- Biscuits are amazing!
- Ask for Susan to be you server, she's the best!
- Try the Food!
- The Downtowner is the most amazing sandwhich in Richmond!
- Try the The Downtowner - Classic yummy
- Like stepping back in delicious time... Eat the biscuits!
- best brunch, swap your toast for a bagel!!
- Girl on the menu cracks me up
- Great diner food, great service and staff. I love the place. It's a crucial #RVA experience.
- I wish the guy with the long hair would pull it back while he's cooking. Otherwise, I do enjoy Perly's. Veg rueben!!!
- Try the eggs!
- If you don't like perlys, than fuck you
- Try the coffee soup
- Cheap, delicious brunch. Perfect for a hangover.
- If you like ladies with tattoos, then don't come here go to third street diner.
- Just the tip!
- Greek salad and rolls are awesome. Also, if you have room, try the lemon chess pie...or get to go.
- Amazing onion rings.
- I always get the two eggs over medium with hash browns and a biscuit and I add a side of grits with American cheese. Breakfast of champions.