Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
American, Bakery, Breakfast
1544 University Ave W (btw Snelling Ave & N Pascal St)
Saint Paul, MN 55104
- TALK TO ALBERT! HE'S THAT GUY!
- Almost got shot here once. Don't recommend it.
- Free Tuesdays (if you're under 12)!
- If you get Lance...run he's to busy whipping his hair back and forth flirting....this Perkins sucks!
- Slowest service ever....
- Perkins is da bomb
- Expect to wait a VERY long time for everything
- Get the mini chimis. Nom nom nom :)
- this place is shit... plain and simple... rude staff, incorrect ingredients, wait forever! not worth the time or money, when mcdonalds is right next door...
- Whish they had herbal tea on the menu
- And, yes, Stella is a fabulous waitperson! Great service, prompt and friendly but not tooooo friendly.
- This is not the place to go if you're in a hurry.
- Stella is the best waitress. She works overnights on Mondays and Tuesdays. Total sweetheart.
- Avoid this location at all costs. We waited over thirty minutes for an appetizer and over an hour for our food. Service and food are horrid.
- i hate it here. the service sucks. and do not care about customer service. and management doesnt care either. you wait for food that is not that great either.
- Hope you like bad service, the smell of weed, crazy people, and crime. If so, this is your place!
- Even if you had a group size of 20 you'd have all your orders ready before the waiter/ess gets to you. If you have patience and aren't in a rush you'll be okay waiting for service.
- Lots of people!
- Fast service, good food. A little over priced for some items.
- Waited 20 minutes when there were 6 booths already open.