Perkins Restaurant & Bakery
- Service was slow but freindly. It could be that I was on mountain time. The food was OK, but the prices were a bit high for what you got. Still good not great over all.
- Love this place, always welcomed and never had a bad time.
- Waffles are great!
- Had the vegetable egg stack and the onion tangler burger. The food was flavorful, the waitress did an excellent job (very attentive). Overall visit was perfect.
- It was ok...
- Overpriced for the quality. Bored waitresses wouldn't go away.
- Kids eat free on Tuesdays after 4pm!!