12545 Ulysses St NE (Main St NE (CR-14))
Blaine, MN 55434
- Ask for Kim she is a great waitress and is my sister be nice
- Overnight service is great here!
- Walked in seated and ordered in ten min
- Nice interior resteraunt, better then other Perkins, great service.
- This restaurant plays music from all those up and coming artists like Buddy Holly, Gary US Bonds, and Kathy Young & The Innocents.
- Poor service. Waitress was more concerned with getting cut from the floor and leaving than making sure we had everything we ordered.
- Bring your warmest clothes, cause they crank the air conditioning here! It's only 10 degrees outside and there's a chilly breeze/wind in the restaurant... The server was nice though. :)
- Have the Wildberry pie for dessert; reminds me of a pop-tart, but in a good way.
- It's the best breakfast!
- Bring as many coins as you can, the wait staff here loves cold hard currency. Also, don't forget to ask about seasonal Pie availability.
- I've never had any service issues coming to this restaurant. Super friendly staff. If you see me here, come say hi :)
- Worst service ever. Gould think theyld want to serve the new customers who have. Been waiting 15 min or longer . Realy don't recomend this place at all.
- Service sucks here. Waited 30 min to take our order and never got our food after we waited another 15. We left! Another waiter tried to help us earlier but our waiter wouldn't let her!
- Drink hot tea and get work done 'til the wee hours of the mornin'. :-)